Through the Solana airdrop you can get $20 in SOL tokens and $2 in SOL tokens for each partner for free directly to the Binance exchange.
What is Solana ?
Solana is a high-speed single-layer blockchain, currently supporting peak capacity of 65k transactions per second and 400ms block times with over 50 nodes.
Founded by former Qualcomm, Intel, and Dropbox engineers in late-2017, Solana is a single-chain Proof-of-Stake protocol whose focus is on delivering scalability without sacrificing decentralisation or security.
At the core of Solana’s scaling solution is a decentralised clock titled Proof-of-History (PoH), built to solve the problem of time within distributed networks. Also, the protocol is designed to scale together hardware and bandwidth improvements, with capacity expected to double every 2 years.
The team has raised over $25 million from notable investors including Multicoin Capital, Foundation Capital, Distributed Global, Blocktower Capital, NGC Capital and Rockaway Ventures.
Solana airdrop – Step-by-step guide
- Register on Binance exchange.
- Visit Solana airdrop site and scroll down.
- Subscribe to the Solana Newsletter.
- Join the Solana Telegram.
- Follow Solana on Twitter.
- Submit details to the airdrop form.
- Read the primer and complete the Solana Quiz at the bottom of the page.
- Also, you can share your referral link and get $2 in SOL tokens for each partner.
- Don’t forget to join our Telegram channel and follow us on Facebook to receive new airdrops!
Answers to the quiz
- 59.490 transactions
- Proof of History
- 0,4 seconds
- All of the above
Note: Airdrop will be ended 2020/04/09 0:00 AM (UTC). You will receive the tokens within 2 weeks after airdrop ended. You can also see a detailed description of the airdrop directly on the Binance website.